While on a weight loss plan, it can sometimes be baffling to decide what foods to eat. If you’re attempting to change your diet for the better, you should consider adding foods that fight flab. Each of these foods packs are a high nutritional punch and a low calorie count. Most contain essential nutrients – some even have necessary fats. Imagine that – fat on a diet! Let’s discover what foods to add if you want to really supercharge your diet and burn fat swiftly.
1. Oatmeal – This whole grain is truly a nutritional powerhouse. Oatmeal is high fiber and low calorie. It is also very filling. Add a serving of oatmeal to your breakfast, and increase your calorie burning power. Be sure to use plain cooked oatmeal. Flavored instant oatmeal is loaded with sugar, preservatives, and artificial colors and flavors. Stick to real oatmeal – steel cut oats if possible.
2. Leafy Greens – Leafy greens are packed full of fiber as well. These low calorie, high nutrient vegetables are a great filler food. Add a salad as an appetizer before your lunch or dinner to help you feel full. Select deep green leaves such as spinach and romaine lettuce. Avoid iceberg lettuce whenever possible – it has very few nutrients.
3. Olive Oil – Olive oil is a great fat to add to your diet. Along with carbohydrates, proteins, and other nutrients, your body needs healthy fats to function correctly. Saut? veggies in olive oil, drizzle it over your salad, and spread it on bread. Adding nutritious fats to your diet will help you reduce cravings for fat and make it easier to cut out the junk food.
4. Nuts – Nuts are another way to add healthy fats to your diet. Nuts and nut spreads add fiber and assist you to feel full. Adding healthy fats to your diet is a good way to refrain or stay away from unhealthy foods, as you’ll already feel satisfied.
5. Beans – Beans and legumes are an inexpensive, healthy food. They are loaded with fiber and fundamental vitamins and minerals. Bean dips and spreads can be a good replacement for high fat dips for veggies or baked chips.
As you change your diet, be sure to add some of these power packed foods. Each is low calorie and includes high amounts of fundamental nutrients. As you determine, look for low calorie, high fiber foods. These are good ways to feel satisfied without eating excess calories.
This article is for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice and should not be used or interpreted as such. You should always consult a medical professional before making drastic changes to your diet.
Want to take control of your well-being? Visit http://fatloss4idiotsreview.info/ and discover what steps to take to improve your health.
Author: nolottebomzeThis author has published 6 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.